Servo issue #12193 “Servo displays upper level Thai character in wrong place” was fixed

Servo issue #12193 “Servo displays upper level Thai character in wrong place”, which is the first Servo issue that I made a pull request, was fixed by this commit. Thank @jdm @pcwalton etc.

Now Servo can display Thai text:

servo_bug1

I’m very happy to see these commits in the master branch of Servo:

servo_bug2

However, there are still some issues to be reported when I opened a Wikipedia page. There are some boxes, which are supposed to be Thai characters.

servo_bug3.png

Advertisements
Posted in ไม่มีหมวดหมู่

ใส่ความเห็น

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / เปลี่ยนแปลง )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / เปลี่ยนแปลง )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / เปลี่ยนแปลง )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / เปลี่ยนแปลง )

Connecting to %s