After talking to @kengggg, we are agree to implement NS_GetComplexLineBreaks without using deprecated UCFindTextBreak. So I try to rewrite nsCarbonBreaker by using Core Foundation API. However I don’t have Mac since 2008 so I didn’t test. In fact, I don’t even try to compile the code.
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is mozilla.org code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2007
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* - Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <email@example.com>
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either of the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"),
* or the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
// An imaginary nsCoreFoundationBreaker
// I don't have Mac since 2008 (Vee Satayamas)
NS_GetComplexLineBreaks(const PRUnichar* aText, PRUint32 aLength,
NS_ASSERTION(aText, "aText shouldn't be null");
// I don't know whether CFStringCreateWithCharactersNoCopy will works.
// Some conversions may be needed
CFStringRef cfAText = CFStringCreateWithCharactersNoCopy(NULL, aText, aLength,
NS_ASSERTION(cfAText, "cfAText shouldn't be null");
CFStringTokenizerRef tokenizer = tokenizerForString(cfAText);
// CFStringTokenizerGetCurrentTokenRange may have to be called before
CFRange tokenRange = CFStringTokenizerGetCurrentTokenRange(tokenizer);
aBreakBefore[tokenRange.location + tokenRange.length] = PR_TRUE;
// Foundation.h must be included for CFRelease?